Are you wondering whether it’s worth investing more in video marketing? In this video feature, we share the key to video marketing statistics that prove that now’s the right time to make your first marketing video.
Aloke Bajpai from ixigo.com & Avijit Arya from Internet Moguls reveals the top secrets of video marketing strategies Indian travel industry can adapt to for healthy ROI on video content marketing.
Video marketing is one of the most popular tactics for online marketers today, and with good reason: video is more engaging, more memorable, and more popular among consumers than any other type of content.
Savvy marketers, take note. Viewership of online video — and the sheer volume of video content online — is growing exponentially, as these stats demonstrate.
– Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
– Video marketers achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
– Animoto’s Social Video Forecast suggests that 76.5% of marketers and small business owners are getting results with video marketing.
– 83% of those using video think it gives them a good ROI; 82% think it’s a key part of their strategy.
– Of those that aren’t using video, 73% have bought a product after watching a video.
– 97% of businesses using explainer videos say it helps users understand their business better.
– 94% of businesses see video as an effective tool.
– Among those surveyed, 81% saw an increase in sales and 53% said support calls were reduced.
There’s no need to wonder about the benefits of video marketing for business. It’s definitely worth it, and you don’t have to take video marketers’ word for it, either.